Please join us!
Saturday, November 6th, 2010
1:30-2:30pm viewing at 1282 W. 500 S. Indian Hill Drive
3:00-3:30pm Tonaquint Cemetary 1777 S. Dixie Drive. We will also be releasing 46 balloons.
5:00pm meet back at the church at 1282 W. 500 S. Indian Hills Drive for refreshments, karaoke, and sharing memories of Debbie
Saturday, November 6th, 2010
1:30-2:30pm viewing at 1282 W. 500 S. Indian Hill Drive
3:00-3:30pm Tonaquint Cemetary 1777 S. Dixie Drive. We will also be releasing 46 balloons.
5:00pm meet back at the church at 1282 W. 500 S. Indian Hills Drive for refreshments, karaoke, and sharing memories of Debbie
Debbie was such an amazing woman, I am glad to have met her the few times that I did. She was truly the warmest spirit that I've ever encountered, you could tell just talking to her how much she loved all of her daughters, and it shows because each one of them are such beautiful individuals. I'm so sad that I won't get to make it down this weekend.
ReplyDeleteAdrienne, Riley and Mo I love you guys VERY much and we're always here if you need anything because we're totally cousins now!
♥
I will forever remember the first time I met your mother. She was wearing Zebra leggings and ready to dance to the Mama Mia party at ShaeLee's birthday party. When I met Deb, ShaeLee made sense to me. She had me laughing out loud as she told me she liked to wear her zebra leggings to keep the relief society on their toes. A true testament to the life she lived are all of you beautiful, vibrant girls. I also remember sitting with your clan at the Round Up Parade. I loved seeing your mom flexing her muscles and waving to the crowds. I have never seen a more beautiful strong women.
ReplyDeleteThe more I get to know the sisters of ShaeLee, the more I fall in love with each of them. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help your family out. I can clean, move stuff, cook stuff (when the relief society runs out), etc.